Accounting For Business Owners
As a business owner, you may or may not be aware of the importance of a good accountant in your life. This recommendation (can the word “recommendation” be a link to the attached sheet?) from one of our happy clients explains it quite clearly.
When you hire Fix-It Accounting, you gain a team of professionals helping you to build your business. We take your success quite seriously! Part of our long term plan has been to develop a solid base of business clients to grow with. As you grow, we grow. As your revenues and profits increase, so do ours. We have a stake in your success. As we tell clients quite often, your goal should not be to reduce the amount you pay your accountant every year, it should be for that number to increase. If it’s going up, that means that your business volume and need for service is going up. It means that you’re moving and shaking in the right direction and hopefully enjoying the journey. For a business owner, a good accountant is worth his or her weight in gold!
Our business services can be taken on an as needed basis with maybe just annual tax return preparation or in an all-inclusive, budgetable monthly service package. No all businesses have the same needs so we can tailor your service to fit you. Here’s what’s available:
- Business entity formation
- Set up with the state Division of Corporations
- Getting your EIN with the IRS
- Sales tax application
- Workers’ Comp Exemption Certificate
- Bookkeeping set-up
- Registered Agent for foreign corporations
- Monthly or Quarterly or annual financial statement preparation
- Data entry of all transactions
- Reconciliation of all bank statements
- Reconciliation of all loan and credit card statements
- Ensuring proper classification of all income and expenses
- Teaching you how to read your financial statements
- If you have an in house bookkeeping department, we can just tweak their work to make sure everything is accurate and provide monthly financials.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly or monthly payroll including Workers’ Comp Insurance Coverage, if necessary
- Workers’ Comp Exemption Certificates
- Payroll tax deposits
- Quarterly Federal and State payroll returns
- Annual Federal and State payroll returns
- Annual W-2 and 1099 preparation
- Calculation of estimated tax payments
- Monthly or Quarterly sales tax return preparation
- Preparation of annual Federal and State Corporation or Partnership income tax returns
- Preparation of annual Federal and State individual income tax returns
- Audit protection
- Business consulting – This is a big one! It is always helpful to have someone with experience give input on what you’re doing and where you’re going. Of course, it’s your business and you can take it or leave it but the most successful business people form a team of experienced professionals around them to help guide their progress.
Call us to day for your free consultation